Guy Has To Have His Arm Amputated After Eating Raw Sushi Rolls

A 71 year old South Korean man started to develop large blisters and a mad fever after eating Sushi Rolls.

https://i0.wp.com/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/28/15/4F7736AB00000578-6106369-image-a-8_1535465637383.jpg?w=736&ssl=1

Parasites sometimes still live in live seafood and is a risk raw seafood eaters are aware of.

   

https://i1.wp.com/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/28/15/4F7736A400000578-6106369-image-a-5_1535465608187.jpg?w=736&ssl=1

Ulcers started to grow and rot his flesh so badly that they had to chop off his forearm to stop the Parasite from spreading.