4-Year-Old Child Playing With A Siberian Husky Gets His Arm Bitten Off

Image result for scary siberian husky video

A 4 year old Utah child was air-lifted to the hospital after having his hand bitten off by a Siberian Husky dog.

Image result for scary siberian husky video

The boy was rushed into surgery where he survived but the hand was never found and it is believed that the dog ingested it.

   

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53551197_1932560003537650_753534905228460032_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeHnDgwx79Z6rgZTIAkGnfYS2zWApbDG6YT3BvfdZ_WvaaypQnI8x7c4fIrPyOJXduryzwo_9yg9m7S5BOmV21WKfJumla0_1FOkKmjXkWhETA&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=18b4ec337bbec9dc46aec4090a63ab2a&oe=5D1A5AC4

Animal rights activists have started a petition to save the dog and has gotten over 85,000 signatures so far. Check it out: